In commercial projects, design and construction goals have to be balanced with value and return on investment. Efficiency, comfort and healthy indoor air can be the difference between a successful venture or a loss, and between a high or low risk environment. We work with owners, investors, contractors and occupants to determine the most cost-effective solutions to enhance a project’s building performance by increasing market value and short and long-term returns. Learn more here.
With a combined 50 years of experience in both design and construction, Better Building Works brings a depth of local experience and building science knowledge to design, construction and building operations phases. Our approach always includes an initial consultation and building / design assessment, followed with customized recommendations to offer the highest short and long-term value for your project. We focus on verifiable conditions that yield measurable results to maximize performance and return on investment.
What We Do:
- Energy Audits (AKA Building & Processes Performance Assessment) – typically these include Blower Door, Infrared Thermography, Equipment/Process Evaluations/Visual Inspection
- Incentive Profiling – Local/State/Federal Tax Credits and Rebates, Return on Investment Projections
- Troubleshooting and Causal Diagnostics with Solutions Design and Specifications
- Forensics and Expert Witness Services
- Indoor Air Quality Analysis and Optimization for Comfort and Productivity
- WUFI / ASHRAE 160-Compliant Hygrothermal Modeling for Design or Troubleshooting
- Master Planning, New, Renovations or Additions Design
- LEED, WELL and Energy Star Certification Administration
- Architecture & Construction Liaison – Integrated Design and Construction Process
Ready to partner with us? Call or send us an email to get a quote for services – or just to ask questions. Get started here.