Commercial ServicesThe success of your business depends on ROI and employee health.
In commercial projects, design and construction goals have to be balanced with value and return on investment. Efficiency, comfort and healthy indoor air can be the difference between a successful venture or a loss, and between a high or low risk environment. We work with owners, investors, contractors and occupants to determine the most cost-effective solutions to enhance a project’s building performance by increasing market value and short and long-term returns. Learn more here.
With a combined 50 years of experience in both design and construction, Better Building Works brings a depth of local experience and building science knowledge to design, construction and building operations phases. Our approach always includes an initial consultation and building / design assessment, followed with customized recommendations to offer the highest short and long-term value for your project. We focus on verifiable conditions that yield measurable results to maximize performance and return on investment.
Our Commercial Services (or Our Services / or Our Expertise):
With a combined 50 years of local experience in design and construction, Better Building Works determines the most cost-effective solutions to enhance building performance, with application of building science knowledge for design, construction and building operations phases.
We focus on verifiable conditions that yield measurable results to maximize performance and return on investment.
- Energy Audits (AKA Building & Processes Performance Assessment) – typically these include Blower Door, Infrared Thermography, Equipment/Process Evaluations/Visual Inspection
- Incentive Profiling – Local/State/Federal Tax Credits and Rebates, Return on Investment Projections
- Troubleshooting and Causal Diagnostics with Solutions Design and Specifications
- Forensics and Expert Witness Services
- Indoor Air Quality Analysis and Optimization for Comfort and Productivity
- WUFI / ASHRAE 160-Compliant Hygrothermal Modeling for Design or Troubleshooting
- Master Planning, New, Renovations or Additions Design
- LEED, WELL and Energy Star Certification Administration
- Architecture & Construction Liaison – Integrated Design and Construction Process
Ready to partner with us? Call or send us an email to get a quote for services – or just to ask questions. Get started here.